Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Candy Store Tips - A Good Staff

For many years now I've been lucky enough to explore candy stores all over the world.  I've seen the worst and I've seen the best.  Now, each week, I'm going to give you a tip that will help you know instantly how good any candy store you walk into might be.  This is also useful if you happen to own a candy store as well, follow these tips and customers will notice.
Candy stores often hire a younger staff.  If you see someone in a candy store that is over 25 chances are they own the place.  I'm not saying this is always the case, I'm just pointing out an observation.  The thing about hiring young people is they don't always care about the place they work, even candy stores.  The one thing I can tell you from my candy store shopping experiences are, whenever I meet a candy store employee that knows their stuff and is enthusiastic about candy the store is good.  I can tell you that I've never been to a great candy store that didn't have employees that really loved working there.  So this is both a tip for stores and for shoppers, make sure candy store employees are good.  If they're not knowledgeable and happy employees then there's a good chance your store is not great.

I'd like to thank the beautiful Snyder's Candy for providing photos for this article.

CC

No comments: