Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Worst Candies I've Ever Reviewed - Part 3

The two questions I get most of all are "What's your favorite candy?" and "What's your least favorite candy?".  All this week I've decided to answer one of those questions with a list of the candies that have received the lowest review scores on www.candycritic.org.  Keep in mind that to qualify for this list the candy had to receive a score of 5 or less out of 15.

Marshmallow Banana - This is why marshmallows have such a bad name.

Nestle Crunch "Mocha" - When people at parties ask me for an example of the worst candy I've ever eaten, this is often the candy I tell them about.

Nestle Crunch Dark - Until compiling this list, I never realized what a hate on I have for Nestle Crunch, or at the very least the variation bars.

Nestle Toll House Candy Bar 'Brownie' - You'd think I had a real hatred for Nestle today, but it's really luck of the draw.  It's not that I hate all Nestle products either, they just make so many products that they're bound to miss the mark on a few.

CC

No comments: