Friday, December 30, 2011

Worst Candies I've Ever Reviewed - Part 5

The two questions I get most of all are "What's your favorite candy?" and "What's your least favorite candy?".  All this week I've decided to answer one of those questions with a list of the candies that have received the lowest review scores on www.candycritic.org.  Keep in mind that to qualify for this list the candy had to receive a score of 5 or less out of 15.
Swirly Gummy Bears - I remember seeing these at my local candy store and being so excited to try them out.  I thought they looked fantastic, that's the last positive memory I have of these.

Tutles Egg - I hate being disappointed with a treat when I know they can do so much better.

Utz Potato Chips - The joy I had when I finally found a candy that started with the letter "u" was so great.  The disappointment in the chips was not so great.









This isn't all of the horrible treats that I've reviewed, but over the last week I've gone through many of them.  I think I may start an annual list of winners and losers that I've tried in the past year.  Let me know if you've ever tried something that was just so gross, that it makes you shudder.

CC

No comments: