Monday, September 17, 2012

This Week In Candy

I've started to notice that Halloween is approaching.  I'm not sure what's triggered this thought in my mind, the cooler weather, back to school sales, or the fact that candy stores are already starting up with a "fall" theme.  The strange thing about Halloween is that it's really not that well known all over the world.  It's gaining popularity though, at least parts of it are.  I haven't seen trick or treaters here in Greece, but the amount of Halloween themed candy in greatly increasing.

Next week I'm planing to have a review-a-thon.  It's been a long while, and I think an Asian themed review-a-thon is a great idea.  I know I've done them before, but Asian treats are really fun to review, and they're so unique.  If you happen to think of any other review-a-thon ideas let me know and we'll try them out.

Well I've got a busy week ahead of me, full of photographing, writing, and eating candy of coarse. If you'd like to drop us a line and say hello you can contact us on Twitter, Facebook, or just leave us a note here.

CC

No comments: