Monday, September 24, 2012

This Week In Candy

First and foremost this week we have an Asian review-a-thon going on.  I'm pretty sure that Asian review-a-thons have been the most common review-a-thon we've had on Candy Critic.  I think I get excited whenever I come across a stash of Asian treats, and I just can't wait to share it with whole world.  So every day this week you're going to find a new review from Asia posted on the blog and on Candy Critic.

Next week we're going to be starting a new series on the blog, all about spreads.  I'm talking about the stuff you put on bread.  Every day for more than a month we'll be featuring a new spread, with a photo and a quick little description.  These photos come from our sister site bewarethecheese.com, and in particular they're featured on a new awesome art piece they've created called "Between Slices".

Well I've got to go now, I've got some strawberry ice cream with Nutella to eat.

CC

No comments: