Monday, October 29, 2012

This Week In Candy

I guess the big news this week has to be Halloween.  This is a holiday that's really started to pick up steam all over the world recently.  There are more and more countries starting to trick or treat, and some that simply celebrate with a party and fun costumes.  It's also become an adult holiday as well as a kids holiday.  Crazy costumes in grown up sizes, and alcoholic drinks based on favorite Halloween candies.

I've never really been a huge fan of Halloween strangely enough.  Sure the candy's great, but I'm not a big fan of costumes, and I'm also not a big fan of lugging a bag all over town trying to get the candy.  Why should I lug this bag, in an uncomfortable costume when my parents had a bowl full of the stuff at home.  I guess my shyness and my laziness were much more powerful a force for me.

CC

No comments: