Monday, November 19, 2012

This Week In Candy

On this week's "This Week in Candy" I will not only talk about some plans we have for Candy Critic in the near future, but I will also post the review that I should have posted yesterday.  I was out of town and I couldn't get to my updatable stuff so this weeks review is up, and it's a great creative treat I recommend that you try.

Click here to read the review.

I've been thinking about writing more about the kinds of places where I buy my candy.  Not just the shops that I like, but also the kinds of shops that I like and even the countries I like to shop in.  There are some cities and towns that have excellent candy selection, some are really surprising considering their population and geographical location.  I'll also write about what to look for in a good candy shop, and what to avoid in a crappy one.  I'm also thinking that I might ask you, our loyal readers, to contribute your favorite candy shop experiences (and nightmares) as well.  I think I'll start this in earnest in the New Year, so for now I'm going to start collecting ideas.

Last, but not least, I'm sure you've all heard that Hostess went out of business last week.  Well I've got some information to share later this week that might make some of you very happy.

CC

No comments: