Saturday, December 22, 2012

Old Candy Critic Articles - The 12 Candies of Christmas Part 10

I've decided to take down several old articles from the candycritic.org and re-post them here on the Candy Critic blog.  This article I've decided to re-post a little differently.  Since it's a special post for Christmas, the 12 days of Christmas in particular, I've decided to split it up into 12 parts and count down the days till the fat guy's going to bring me some sweet gifts.

'Tis the season to eat candy fa la la la la la la laaaaaa. As we all know Santa's Sack includes candy, and you know it's always what I want for Christmas. The question, with all of the Christmas candy out on the market, is which candy really says Christmas. Well in classic Candy Critic style we're going to tell you, and you better believe we're going to make it as cheesy as possible. Sooooooo.....

On the tenth day of Christmas (whenever that is) my true love gave to me......

A box of Nestlé Quality Street

I wish I could live on Quality Street, because then I could eat candy everyday. Great chocolates, toffees, and all kinds of awesome treats. Unfortunately I live in the real world , not a candy wonderland, and my streets are not paved in chocolate but with a black asphalt that really doesn't taste that good. That's where this treat comes in. Whenever the holidays come around and I'm sick of eating all of that lousy asphalt, I can turn to Quality Street.

This has got to be one of my favourite holiday traditions. The only problem has to be that these chocolates really don't have anything to do with the holidays. I mean other than the fact that they're each wrapped in colourful wrappers, and they really seem to be well marketed on the holidays.

CC

No comments: