Monday, February 18, 2013

This Week In Candy

Today I'm feeling a little under the weather, I'm hoping that I'll feel better by the end of the week, but we'll see.  That isn't going to stop me from updating this blog, or maybe even doing a little baking.  After all doesn't candy cure everything... well maybe a little rest is a good idea too.

This week we'll be looking at an interesting problem I've had with the name "banana chips".  Specifically I'll be looking at why some people call them banana chips, when maybe they shouldn't.  I'm also going to be sampling some carob this week, in full bean form.  I can tell you now, I'm not even sure if it's actually edible.

Well I'm going to go lie down for a little while, maybe I'll watch the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

CC

No comments: