Friday, April 12, 2013

Candy News

They claim that this is the "first" chocolate hotel in the world, but I'm not too sure about that.

I think I've mentioned Unreal Candy here in the past, but I'll mention them again in hopes of getting some samples.

You may not think much about pouring some syrup or honey on your pancakes, but trust me, there's a lot going on.

As it turns out, the late Margaret Thatcher may have invent soft serve ice cream, love her or hate her... nope, if she helped invent soft serve ice cream I'm going to love her.

Pearson's Candy factory in St Paul opens it's doors to tours.

Here's a great look at the Hershey's test kitchens, it's the kind of place many bakers and chocolatiers would love to work.

You probably already know that chocolate is good for your heart and your brain, but here's an article on the subject just in case.

Someone stole 5 metric tons of Nutella, what kind of evil people are there in the world?

Some people love white chocolate, others feel it's wrong to even call it chocolate.

Someone has made the worlds largest tub of ice cream, now someone has to make a spoon, a giant bottle of chocolate sauce, and I'm set.

Queen Elisabeth visits the Mars factory, I'm sure she took home a few treats for the kids.

Got yourself an old hard drive?  Want some cotton candy?  There is a solution just for you.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: