Thursday, May 23, 2013

Classic/Creative Candy Advertising

One of my biggest peeves as a candy writer are candy companies that claim their treats have health benefits. In some cases candy companies will change their treats so they have health benefits, and that often ruins the enjoyment of eating the treat.  Other times candy companies will make silly claims and lead people to believe that they can eat as much junk food as they want.  In both of these cases it's never good, you should know that when you eat junk food and candy that you also have fill up on nutritious foods as well.  That's why I love this ad on the side of an ice cream truck, it pulls no punches and tells me that I'm about to taste something really great, but that I should also eat my vegetables first.

I found this ad here.

CC

No comments: