Sunday, May 26, 2013

Our Last Entry In The Gummy Review-A-Thon, Thanks Sugarfina!

I'm really lucky to have such great supporters for this blog.  First of all, those who read this blog and the reviews on candycritic.org, you guys are the best.  Secondly I'm so thankful to the companies all over the world that support me, and in particular send me their offerings.  This whole week sugarfina.com has provided me with a bunch of really unique gummy treats to review, and it's been so much fun.  The greatest thing about the selection they sent me is the wide variety of different flavours.  I've always thought of gummies as being a little boring on the flavour side, but after this week I've had to change my tune.

Thanks again to sugarfina.com, this week wouldn't have been the adventure that it was.

Click here to read the last gummy review in our gummy review-a-thon.

CC

No comments: