Monday, July 29, 2013

Mike and Ike Review-a-Thon - Part 1

While posting today's review this morning, I realized that there's a good chunk of the world that has no idea what a Mike and Ike is.  Since this week is going to be full of Mike and Ike reviews, I thought I would share the description given on the official Mike and Ike's website "chewy flavored candies with real fruit juice".  That description is fine, if you have a handful of them right in front of you, however if you don't it might be a little vague.  The best way I can describe them is to say that they're like elongated jelly beans, with more fruity flavour choices, and no black ones.  I hope that helps you out a little, and better yet, I hope you get the chance to try them some day.

Click here to read the first entry in our Mike and Ike review-a-thon.

CC

2 comments:

Stephanie Stuart said...

I have to admit, it's been a while since I've had the Mike and Ike candies. I didn't realize how many varieties they've come up with. Thanks for sharing this so I can catch up to the times! I also really like bacon candy!

Chris Stewart said...

I wonder if they'd consider making a bacon flavoured Mike and Ike?