Monday, July 22, 2013

This Week In Candy

Last week we started a new feature on the blog called "A Cool Candy Thing".  While I am a big fan of candy, even more I love the culture of candy, and all the candy related merchandise I find.  So I've decided to show you guys something cool, and candy related, that I've discovered lately.  Every week it'll be a new thing, and every week you can add something to my Christmas list, just in case you were going to get me anything.

In a few weeks I'm heading off on a Northern England/Scotland adventure.  I'm not sure what kind of sweet treats I'm going to come across, but I'm pretty sure that I'll eat at least one deep fried Mars bar.  I'm also interested in finding out how much the folks in Scotland like butterscotch.

My huge candy backlog for review is starting to thin out a bit lately.  About a month ago I posted a Vine video of all of the treats I've had to taste and review.  It's been a pretty big adventure, and I've been lucky enough to sample some pretty fine treats.  Having said that, the only thing I like more than taste testing new treats, is discovering new things that I have to taste.

CC

No comments: