Friday, August 23, 2013

Candy News

Football player Chris Thompson claimed that he liked keeping a pack of Starburst in his socks, so Starburst made sure he would never run out.

A high school science teacher did an experiment and it turns out that Oreo double stuff may not actually have double the stuff.  Oreo denies this.

Science is looking for a way to make the flavour of gum come to you quicker, I think maybe they should focus on making it last longer instead.

It's not that I don't think the Pop Tart Ice Cream bar is a good idea, I just can't believe I didn't think of it myself.

If you find yourself in Iowa, it might be a good idea to stop by the state fair, particularly if you like your food deep fried.

If you got the munchies, then police believe that you're probably smoking pot.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: