Monday, August 05, 2013

This Week In Candy

Hey gang... or whomever reads this weekly post, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm not going to be around that much over the next few weeks.  I'm heading out on an epic Northern England/Scotland adventure, full of fun surprises.  I hope to sample some of the world famous English/Scottish cuisine on my trip, and most importantly I hope to sample at least one deep fried Mars bar.

Over the next few weeks I'll be posting what I can on social media as I come across it, and I have a few posts for the blog ready to go as well.  There won't be any candy news this week or next week, and I'll probably be posting fewer news links on Twitter as well.  I also wont be posting any new reviews until I get back, but I think the review for Alex's Lemonade Stand Mike and Ikes is a nice thing to leave as our feature review for a few weeks.

I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about when I get back, so stay tuned to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, for any fun updates.

CC

No comments: