Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Cool Candy Thing

I can't tell if this would bring more fun to eating ice cream, or less.  The biggest disappointment I could see with this gadget is the fact that you don't get to eat the cone.  Having said that, I'm not sure if the cone is really the best part of the ice cream cone. I don't know one person that would say it's their favorite part.  After all if the cone was anybodies favorite part, they would have made a cone flavoured ice cream by now.  The problem with this gadget is in a vision I get every time I look at this picture above.  The vision is of me sitting in a park all by myself eating ice cream with the cone spinning around and around.  On my face there would be a look of complete sadness because no one wants to hang around the guy eating from the mechanized ice cream cone.

CC

No comments: