Friday, September 27, 2013

Candy News

Apparently there's a study that looks at what treats are best to eat while driving.

I was wondering if I should list this Japanese "Butt Pudding" as a "Thing I Wanted To Try", but frankly I don't really want to try it.

Do you love, or hate, the hard dip on an ice cream cone?  Well here's the science behind it, and it's only three words.

Jason Segel may be staring in the most Canadian movie ever made, all about maple syrup.

Think you could manage the worlds largest cookie, pumpkin pie, ice cream cone, or cupcake?  I'll place a bet against it.

More and more candy companies are pledging to stop advertising to kids, so start advertising to me, I'm a good demographic.

Cocoa prices have spiked, and that means chocolate bars will either be more expensive, or less chocolaty... It's a lose/lose situation.

Is the concept of savory and sweet in combination no longer a novelty yet?  I've been writing about it for years, candy companies have been making these treats for years, I think it's officially a common thing.

Ad Age takes a look back at Twinkie the Kid.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: