Monday, September 09, 2013

This Week In Candy

I've noticed a disturbing trend lately with one of my favorite chocolate bars.  I can't claim that I know something is going on, but I'm very worried by certain actions this candy company has taken.  I'm doing a little more research into this chocolate bar right now, and I hope to have a full report up later this week.  All I can say is I may be changing my mind about one of my favorite chocolate bars after I'm finished writing this piece.  (But don't worry, it's not Kit Kat)

Speaking of Kit Kat, my friend Jon sent me the link to the official Kit Kat website to point out how on board they are with the new Android operating system.  As you may have read last week, Android has officially announced that they're new operating system will be called Kit Kat.  This is to follow the trend of naming their operating systems after candy, however this is the first time they've used the name of a particular candy brand.  It'll be interesting to see how this works out, and if anybody from Android or Kit Kat want to send me a preview copy, I'd be glad to write it up on this blog... *cricket... cricket.... cricket*

Stay tuned this week for our regular segments, and if I get it out on time I should have the piece that I described above done as well.  I'm also working on a few pieces for the print media (or general entertainment, food, or news blogs), but I'm just looking to try and find someone interested in publishing them.  If you happen to be a big time editor, let me know if you'd be interested in checking these pieces out.

CC

No comments: