Monday, October 07, 2013

This Week In Candy

Halloween is hitting us like a storm, I mean only a little while ago I was craving Popsicles, and now I'm craving a gumball that bleeds when I bite into it.  As some of you may or may not know, I'm actually not a big fan of Halloween itself.  I rarely go out, I don't really like wearing costumes, but I do give out candy when I can (so I'm not that big a Scrooge).  Even though I don't really care for Halloween itself, I do really like the candy that comes along with it.  The month leading up to Halloween is so much fun, new treats come out, and most are stranger than the next.  I also like the few days after Halloween when the candy goes on sale too.

So until Halloween comes and goes, I'm going to focus on showing off some Halloween stuff.  I'm combing the internet for videos and old candy advertisements all about Halloween.  And I'm calling upon everybody that has something cool (candy related) to share about this holiday to come forward.  If you have a cool Halloween candy thing to share, let me know.  I'll post as many of them as I can on our Twitter feed, and on this blog.  If you own a candy store, or are a candy maker, and you have a cool Halloween trick or treat to share, I'd love to hear about it.  Even if you aren't in the candy business and you just know a great trick (or treat) let me know.

CC

No comments: