Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yesterday I Was Too Tired, So Today I Post a New Review

It took me a while to write this review.  When it comes to treats with multiple components, I often find myself trying to eat the treat in as many ways as possible.  In this case I started with a random handful, then I tasted each ingredient individually, finally I started making up combinations that I thought would be appropriate.  That takes a lot of time, and a lot of thought between each handful.  I sometimes wish that candy companies who make these sorts of mixed bag treats would put recommended combinations on their package.  While it would take the creativity out of eating this treat, it would make my life a little easier.

Today's treat was provided to us from our friends at sarsaparillas.co.uk, a fun candy store in the UK that can supply you with all kinds of treats from all over the world.

Click here to read today's review... well it's actually supposed to be yesterday's review, but I couldn't manage it.

CC

No comments: