Monday, November 11, 2013

A Little Late With Today's New Review

Normally I try to have these reviews up first thing on Monday morning, but this Monday morning didn't go exactly as planned.  It wasn't bad or anything, it just didn't go as planned.  Today's review is a little interesting, and I expect to get a few comments about the fact that many probably don't consider it a candy, I made my argument and you're welcome to disagree.

I should mention that today's controversial review was brought to you by our good friends at candycrate.com.  The same people who are providing us with the awesome prize that we're giving away right now.  You can click here to learn how you could walk away with a box of cool retro treats, including a pack of cinnamon toothpicks.

Click here to read today's controversial review.

CC

No comments: