Friday, November 01, 2013

Candy News

Art made from candy is truly something I love, here's a great example of that, which includes monsters as well.

Here's a strange question, "Which Candy Would You Eat On Pizza?" I would have to go with sliced Oh Henry.

If you're thinking that candy on a pizza sounds good, why not try a 7-Layer Candy Bar Dip?

I think I've posted articles about this before, but here's another look at Babe Ruth V Baby Ruth.

Did you know that Chattanoga was a candy town, I sure didn't, but now I think I may have to visit.

Once again the hierarchy of candy has returned, prepare to argue about weather or not a Bounty bar is better and a Mounds bar.

Dietitians agree that portion control is the way to go, and changing our treats to make them healthier is not.

Retro candy stores are a great way for a small business to thrive.

Speaking of candy stores, take a look at Economy Candy in New York, it looks fantastic.

A blast at a Mexico candy factory kills 1.  No one should die for candy.

In this Guardian list of the most impressive food heists, 4 of them are sweet treats.

Do you know what one million Skittles looks like?  Would you like to?

Haute couture made out of chocolate!  Now that's the kind of fashion show I could get into.

Kit Kat is going to change their recipe to eliminate saturated fats, it better taste as good or better.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: