Friday, February 07, 2014

Milk Chocolate Review-A-Thon Entry For The Opening Ceremonies

I've been spending the last few days talking about all of the other aspects of these wonderful Ritter Sport bars, but today, I'm just going to talk about sports.  I'm a big fan of the Olympics, and even though there's a lot of controversy going on right now, let us not forget about the athletes that have trained their whole lives to get to these games.  Tonight I'm going to sit by the television (with friends) and cheer on my fellow Canadians as they walk into the stadium to compete.  They say that Canada has good odds at placing in the top 3 countries for medals this year, so GO CANADA GO!!!

Click here to read today's Ritter Sport review, then find a flag and cheer on your country.

CC

No comments: