Monday, April 28, 2014

This Week In Candy

This is the week where I hunker down and really start to write.  I have a big writing project that I'm starting in earnest this week, and I also have a few smaller blog projects to finish up as well.  It's all going to be about me, and the written word.  While I can't really give too much away on any of these projects, I can tell you that the big writing project is all about chocolate, and the smaller projects for the blog will be coming this summer.  I'll also be interested in getting as much help and feedback as I can as these projects come along, so I'll be dropping random questions on our Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr sites as I go.  You might be able to piece together an idea of what I'm working on as I go.

So last week we posted yet another edition of the Junk Fud podcast with our pal Brent.  I'm going to do everything in my power to set up a few more of these over the next few months, since I have such a good time making them.  I may do an interview, maybe I'll record myself writing a review, and maybe I'll just rant about something again.  I have nothing solid yet, but that's often the best way to go into these things.

CC

No comments: