Monday, April 07, 2014

This Week In Candy

Today I'm going to let you know about a little something about a project I'm working on.  I'm presently writing the second, more detailed, pitch for a book about the history of chocolate.  Right now I'm researching everything I can on the subject.  It's a pretty big task, but it's remarkably interesting as well.  I've decided that I'm going to post my progress on this blog now and again, as well as ask any questions I might have on the subject.  If you happen to fancy yourself a chocolate expert, even if you're not a professional chocolate maker, I'd like to hear from you.

It's also the time that I announce that I'm leaving Greece.  In about four months I'm moving on to a new and fun destination.  I'm not sure when, if, or how I'll talk about my new home, but things will change for sure at Candy Critic.  There's also going to be a transition where I'll be back at home (Canada) for a month or so.

This week we're going to bring back our daily Snack Fact on our Instagram feed.  We took the week off in Venice, and frankly forgot to post last week, but we're back with all kinds of crazy snack facts.  This week also marks the re-birth of the Junk Fud podcast.  The initial plan is to release two episodes a month.  Some will be short little stories and informative facts (delivered by yours truly), others will be interviews and chat sessions with my friends.  We'll be sure to post them all on the blog when they go up.

CC

No comments: