Monday, May 12, 2014

This Week In Candy

My friend Randi posted a photo of what I can only describe as either the best, or worst name ever for a doughnut shop.  If you don't get the joke, chances are you may not want to. If you're too young or conservative to get it, then the first thing I can tell you is don't Google the name of this place (without the word doughnut).  While the name of this place is a little... edgy? The donuts look fantastic, and I think I may have to stop in this summer when I'm back in Toronto.

Make sure to check out our Instagram feed this week, also known as the "Snack Facts" feed, because we're looking at famous snacks that taste like oranges.  It's amazing how many famous treats taste like orange, and how many of these treats have some interesting histories.  If you're not on Instagram, we also publish our Snack Facts onto our Facebook page, Twitter feed, and our Tumblr feed.

The time for my triumphant return to Canada (for a little while) is near.  While I'm all excited about trying some classic treats from my past while I'm there, I'm also interested in trying some new things as well.  The problem is, I haven't really been keeping track with what's new in Canada.  If you happen to know of a new fun snack, candy, or junk food that I can't miss, make sure to let me know.

CC

No comments: