Monday, November 10, 2014

This Week In Candy

Welcome back to another fun week here at the Candy Critic blog.  There's lots to bite into this week, so let's get right to it.  First of all, Thursday we'll be publishing a blog about army rations.  I had the opportunity to sample a Canadian military ration pack, and I documented my whole experience.  I can tell you that the ration pack was surprising, both in the good and bad way.

Secondly, I've ironed out the details of the Giant Jawbreaker Challenge, and this week we're going forward with it.  I'm going to attempt to consume a giant jawbreaker, and I'm going to time how long it's going to take me to go through it.  I know that this is the kind of challenge that will have to be done in stages, so I have a plan.  I will suck the jawbreaker in 1 hour stages, after each hour I will photograph it, weigh it, and post a photo on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.  I imagine that at first I'll have to take longer breaks between each hour, but once it starts to fit comfortably in my mouth, I should be able to get through it faster.  Once the jawbreaker is gone, I'll post a blog recapping the whole experience right here on the Candy Critic blog.  So this week is going to be a tough one on my jaw.

This week on Snack Facts, available on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, we'll be looking at Pepsi cola.  It's not really my go to drink, and I really didn't know that much about it.  So all this week you and I can learn a little something about Cokes biggest rival.

This week's new review is a re-working of a classic Canadian chocolate bar, the Oh Henry.  I'm often not a big fan of variations of classic chocolate bars, but this one might be the exception, make sure to click here to read the full review.

CC

No comments: