Monday, December 29, 2014

This Week In Candy

2014 is coming to an end, and what a fun year it's been.  I've traveled to some amazing places, and sampled some pretty amazing candy.  This week I'm going to be looking over this year's candy reviews and I'm going to pick out some of the highlights.  What was my favorite candy that I sampled this year?  What candy stood out for me?  Were there any candies that I feel will be the trendy candy of 2015?  I have a lot of re-reading of my own reviews to do this week, but if you have a favorite treat that you tried this year, let me know.

This week I'm also going to be posting a blog to follow up an earlier post I did on the subject of military ration packs.  I've decided to expand my knowledge of military ration packs and try out a few experiments.  This week I'm going to attempt the impossible, make ration pack food into something spectacular.  Some say it can't be done, I hope to prove them wrong.

This week on Snack Facts (our Instagram feed), we're going to look at cereal.  Classic cereals, cereal history, and cereal origins are all the subject of our daily facts this week.  If you want to keep up with snack facts you can follow us on Instagram, if you're not on Instagram you can also follow Snack Facts on our Facebook page, as well as our Twitter feed.  You can also follow our Facebook page and Twitter feed for daily news and fun links about the candy and snack food world.

This week's review comes from my recent visit to Dubai.  I found it pretty difficult to find many United Emirates traditional candies, but I searched out a little and I found today's new review.  It's pretty much what you'd expect from a place like the UAE, and it doesn't disappoint at all.  Click here to check out this new review.

CC

No comments: