Tuesday, May 19, 2015

This Week In Candy... Sort of.

Well my weekend didn't go as planned.  It appears that as a gift for the Victoria Day holiday this year I got food poisoning. And not just a sore tummy,  full on everything doesn't want to stay in my body food poisoning. So that's why everything is a little late this week.  Just because I'm writing this, don't let that send you the wrong message. I'm still extremely sick, over the last few days I've eaten a grand total of 12 crackers, a bowl of yogurt, and 2 bananas. I've decided to take on the "BRAT" school of dietary recovery and so for the next little while it'll be bananas, rice, apple sauce, and toast (although I may go for crackers instead of toast).

So this week is going to be a week of recovery and rest. But fortunately for you we'll still have a few posts that I've previously written going online later this week.  I won't be posting a new review, mostly because I don't want to associate any candy with this very bad week, food wise.

Snack Facts, our Instagram feed will also continue as usual, and this week's theme will be on crackers. Why's that?  Well they're the only food that I can eat regularly right now, so I don't want to push it.  Check our Instagram feed everyday this week (except Monday because I really couldn't do it on Monday) for a fun filled fact about the food that's probably keeping me alive right now.  If you don't have Instagram you can also follow Snack Facts on our Facebook page and our Twitter feed as well.

Now I'm going to go to bed.

CC

No comments: