Wednesday, July 27, 2016

This Week In Candy... Sorry It's Really Late

If you've been keeping up with our Facebook and Twitter lately, you'll know that I got a serious dose of food poisoning.  If you've been keeping up with Candy Critic over the last few years, you'll know that I've had several serious doses of food over the last few years.  This is likely because I've been in many places where food hygiene is not really as big a deal as in North America.  You could say it's my own fault, but to be honest only a few times has it been caused by a "sketchy" food choice (one of which was featured in an episode of "Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!!").  Most often the food that gets me is the surprises, the food I thought was safe, but as it turns out.  I plan on writing an article about that which will either appear here on this blog or in a newspaper or magazine.

As for what's happening here on Candy Critic, we're starting to get everything back in order, and going to push out as much as we can this week, as we had planned. Our two regular weekly posts Candy In The Media, and our Candy Thing, will be out as regular.  We're also releasing a new episode of "Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! which we recorded in advance.  The only thing that's completely off this week is Snack Facts, our Instagram feed.  We'll be back next week with new posts, and I think it's going to be food poisoning related.

We also just managed to post our new review.  It was a simple review we had on the back burner, for just such an occasion.  All I can tell you is that if you're disappointed by the late review, you're not nearly as disappointed as I was about this chocolate bar.  Click here to read why.

CC

No comments: