Monday, March 20, 2017

This Week In Candy

The picture above terrifies me. I'm not going to get into detail about this other than to tell you that it's the subject of a future episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!!, and I'm very afraid. This particular food is legendary, and I'm very nervous.  Allison (who bought this for me) is, I believe, looking forward to my torture.  I'm not going to say what it is right now, but I'm very certain that I'm not going to like this at all.

On a better note, last week I checked out a new doughnut shop here in Ottawa, and later this week I'm posting a review. It was a pretty interesting experience, and you can read all about it right here on Wednesday. This week we're also starting to organize the Easter content for candycritic.org.  We're going to post a few facts later this month on our Instagram feed Snack Facts, and we're trying to pick out the perfect candy review. I might even work on a few Easter candy inventions as well. Make sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook to keep up with day to day goings on here.

This week's new review should have been a great gummy experience, but it failed.  It didn't fail as much as it really disappointed, and that might be worse than failing. Click here to read the review, and find out why I hate being disappointed.

CC

No comments: