Monday, October 09, 2017

We Just Posted A New Candy Review, And Apparently It's Made (Or Owned) By a Guy Named Roger

I'm always intrigued when I eat a candy that's attached to a name, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, M&M's (the "M"s stand for the name of the creators) and now Roger's Chocolates.  I wonder who these people really were, and why did they attach their name to their candy. I've never had the foresight to look up these people before I eat their candy, but maybe I should.  Maybe one day I should look up this guy "Reece", while I'm eating a Peanut Butter Cup.

Click here to find out what we thought of Roger's Chocolate.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and feel free to suggest candies that we should eat.

You can also follow us on Tumblr as well, you know, if that's the kind of thing you might do.

CC

No comments: