Monday, November 06, 2017

Another Apple Treat To Review - Johnny Apple Treats

Last week we posted a review of a very disappointing Hostess Apple Pie, this week we thought we'd start off with another apple review. I thought that the idea of doing a whole month themed around apple reviews would be fun, but then I realized that I don't really like apple flavoured candies. My next move was to check our archive, to see if there were any old unpublished apple candy reviews, but there wasn't anything. So I guess that means this is not going  to be a month filled with apple themed treats, but two new reviews in a row with an apple theme.

Click here to read this OK apple candy review.

Do you like fake apple flavours? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter.

You can also follow our Instagram feed because this week we're featuring Snack Facts about Dragron Fruit.

CC

No comments: