Monday, November 13, 2017

I Was Inspired About Today's New Candy Review - Raspberry Licorice Fudge

I wasn't inspired by the candy itself, in fact if you read the review it's pretty much a failure. What inspired me was a friend with whom we had dinner this weekend. Our friend is from Sweden and she asked me about what kind of Swedish candies I liked. We were talking, and I remembered some of the Swedish candies I've reviewed, in particular a red licorice fudge that I had sitting in my archive to be published. I decided that today would be the perfect day to pull out this review, even though it wasn't that great.

Click here to find out why this raspberry licorice fudge didn't really work.

And make sure to let us know about any treats you find on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

You can also follow us on Pinterest and keep up with all our new candy reviews.

CC

No comments: