Monday, November 27, 2017

Today We're Starting Our Asian Ice Cream Review-A-Thon!!! - Kit Kat Green Tea Ice Cream Cone

One of the hardest types of treats for me to collect from different parts of the world are ice cream treats.  They just don't ship well. I'm always really frustrated when I hear about a really interesting, ice cream treat that's only available on the other side of  the world. When I travel, one of the first places I look for new treats to review is in the freezer cases at the local grocery store. I know that if I really want to try anything that's on the shelves at these grocery stores, I can probably find someone online who will ship it, but I'll never be able to get ice cream treats sent to me.

Since I'm in Asia right now, I went on a bit of an ice cream buying frenzy last week. I was going to put a bunch of these reviews in the archives for release later on, but I just can't wait to share them with you guys.

Click here to read the first cool review, even though it didn't go very well.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with every Asian ice cream treat we review this week.

You can also keep up with the review-a-thon on Pinterest.

CC

No comments: